Summer Rose Lambert was only 15-years-old, when she was taken to the hospital due to an overdose of medication from the facility she was sent to in order to be treated for undisclosed reasons. Her family believed her to be safe, but tragically the medication was not put in a safe place out of reach from the patients and while a number of other patients only got sick from an overdose, Summer Rose Lambert sadly did not make it.
The authorities now needs to figure out while the facility named Oak Plains Academy managed to store medication without taking precautions against possible overdoses. It simply should not happen that a girl which should have an entire life in front of her so tragically lose her life before her life really was lived.
Imaging believing that your relative should be in a safe place only to be cheated. Maybe profit was prioritized too much, maybe there were not enough employees around. That is some of the issues the authorities now have to look into. Why does such tragedies only catch the attention of the authorities when people have died. Why did this facility not receive proper supervision before the deaths?
There is no sense to make of this. May she rest in peace where she is now.