Wednesday, December 12, 2012

James White - 2005

Two teenagers died at Summit Quest Academy before the facility closed its doors in 2009.

James White died there late 2005. The Coroner ruled that he died from natural causes as result of an enlarged heart which were the standard excuse when minors died in custody before the media investigated the autopsy report in Martin Anderson case.

But none have stepped up demanding a new investigation in the James White case even taken into consideration that only a few months went by before Giovanni Joey Aletriz there.

James White lived for only 17 year. All there is known today is that he came from Philadelphia. This death was kept quiet. It is not known if he left family behind who must have felt failed by the system.

It is sad when deaths in facilities are given so little attention because lives can be saved if they are properly investigated so better precautions could be taken the next time the same situation would arise.

Sources:

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is anthony .I have some comments about this place.at one point in time I was a resident that place was horribleI was beaten and abused by staff I was made fun of because I was gayI remember being restrained and having staff bend my wrist backI was kicking my face when I was being restrained.I remember being fondled as a child in this group home.I remember crying because no one believed anything that I said.maybe this is not the website that I should be saying this on.I need to put this out there for people to see..how much the staff in the system gets away with My name is anthony f sager you can find me on facebook or u can email me At sager4751@gmail.com if you have any questions or you would like to hear my side of the story of Summit question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact jonasEsdal(a)7w.dk He collect testimonies from various boarding schools, wilderness programs and residential treatment centers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...