She got medication for her depression but the employees failed to monitor whether she got them on a regulare basis. She stored them until she had enough to overdose from the medication.
This poor girl was failed in so many ways that it is hard to write about. Her family might have believed that they made a good choice by opting for treatment but the reality is that she got hell.
May she rest in peace.
- Cleveland Academy of trial attorneys - september newsletter
- Bellefaire JCB residential treatment center experiences (Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora)